* Product: Cepharanthine
* CAS No.: 481-49-2
* Molecular Formula: C37H38N2O6
* Molecular Weight: 606.7074
* Plant Source: Stephania cepharantha Hayata
* Part Used: Roots
* Specification: 98%min by HPLC or as requested
What is Cepharanthin?
Cepharanthin is extracted from the roots of endemic plant , Stephania japonica (Thunb.) Miers.. Cepharanthine can increase the number of peripheral blood leukocytes and promote bone marrow tissue hyperplasia, being mainly used to cure leukocytes decreasing and lacking caused by cancer chemotherapy and other factors. Now it is used in the treatment of thrombocytopenic purpura. It is convenient to dose for inhibition of pulmonary fibrosis without significant adverse reactions.
What is the function?
Being pungent for dispersing and eliminating the wind, Stephania Japonica Extract for lowering and removing the liquid retention, and cold for clearing heat, eliminating the wind-dampness, relieving edema and clearing depression, the herb is suitable for arthralgia caused by syndrome of wind-dampness, edema with interior heat.
Stephania Japonica Extract contains Cepharanthine, and the Stephania Japonica Extract powder is mainly used in pharmaceuticals and health products.
1. Cepharanthin can is used for promoting bone marrow tissue hyperplasia
2. Cepharanthin can is used for treating leukocytes decrease and lack caused by cancer chemotherapy and other factors
3. Cepharanthin can is used for treating thrombocytopenic purpura
4. Cepharanthin can is used for inhibiting pulmonary fibrosis without significant adverse reaction